Candidates should have a general knowledge regarding the professions of Civil Engineering and Land Surveying. These responsibilities would include: assist the Crew Chief and other crew members with facilitating various types of surveys
Desired Skills & Experience
• 0-2 years of experience in Land Surveying
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Ability to do heavy lifting, climbing, and long-distance walking over various types of terrain in all seasons
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is a plus
• Associates Degree is preferred, other education will be considered upon review
• Valid driver’s license
Submit your resume online here.
© 2018 PAULSON MITCHELL, INC.