Candidates should have an in-depth knowledge regarding the professions of Civil Engineering and Land Surveying. These responsibilities would include: Safety, actions, and training of field crew to perform efficient surveying methods; provide quality control for field data, reports, maps and/or notes; research property records.
Desired Skills & Experience
• 5-6 years of experience in Land Surveying
• Strong knowledge in different types of surveys: boundary, ALTA, topographic, construction; as well as legal principles for boundary surveys
• Strong knowledge of various types of surveying equipment
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects
• Ability to do heavy lifting, climbing, and long-distance walking over various types of terrain in all seasons
• Excellent time & data management and communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and various CAD programs are a plus
• Associates Degree is preferred, other education will be considered upon review
• Land Surveyor In-Training certification is a plus
• Valid driver’s license
Submit your resume online here.
© 2018 PAULSON MITCHELL, INC.