Our offices are located in the former mills of the Roswell Manufacturing Company. Roswell King, the City’s namesake, built the original mill complex in 1839. At the height of production, the company was producing cotton, wool, flour and textiles—most notably for the Confederate armed forces. On his Atlanta Campaign in 1864, General Sherman ordered its destruction by fire. Overlooking Victory Creek, Roswell Mill is the cotton mill facility reconstructed in 1868 after the Civil War.
85-A Mill Street
Roswell, Georgia 30075